What level of performer are you?
This would describe a person who has never been trained in a legitimate ring by a legitimate trainer. This description means that you are starting from square one, with no legitimate prior experience in sports entertainment. Your in-ring physical conditioning may not be up to WWE standards.
This description can be used for someone who has been trained by a reputable trainer in a legitimate fashion. This description would mean that you have been trained prior to performing in front of an audience, and have some understanding of the basics of in ring fundamentals. Your in-ring physical conditioning and physique may or may not be up to WWE standards. 'Some experience' does NOT include 'backyard wrestling,' or the like.
This description would describe a person who has received legitimate training from a reputable trainer, performed for a number of years for respectable companies, and has achieved a level of recognition within the realm of sports entertainment. This more than likely would include performing for top independent promotions around the United States, Mexico, Japan and more. An advanced performer would have a good grasp of fundamentals and psychology, along with in-ring conditioning and a physique that is up to WWE standards.
New Beginners Class: The start date is Monday, January 7, 2013
- Students must be 18 or older and must have a complete sports physical.
- $1500.00 tuition, deposit of $500 accepted starting October 22, 2012. Balance due first day of class. Cash or certified funds.
- Sign all releases
- School will run 2 days a week from 7-9 pm (Mondays and Wednesdays) for three months.
- Course consists of basic wrestling skills. No high impact or high risk movements.
- Class is limited to 1st 20 applicants.
- This is the first class of 2012