FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How old do you have to be to wrestle?
You must be 18 to sign release waivers.
2. What do you teach in Beginners Class?
Basic in ring wrestling moves, promos, and locker room etiquette.
3. Do you supply room and board at NXT?
No, you are responsible for your own lodging.
4. Do you accept talent from foreign countries?
Yes, we are an international company.
5. Can you help with Visa and paperwork to come to the US while in Beginners Class?
No, we have no authority to handle Visa or international paperwork.
6. How long will it take to be a WWE Superstar?
No one can predict the future, it is very difficult and only a few make it.
7. Do you supply workout gear?
No, you supply your own gear.
8. Do you have gym equipment?
No, just wrestling equipment.
9. Do you move into NXT after Beginners Class?
No, you have to earn a WWE contract to be a part of NXT Talent.
10. How do you get a WWE contract?
We offer 4 day Clinic/Tryouts for opportunity to be seen and evaluated by WWE Talent Relations.
11. Is there any guarantee of success?
No one can guarantee success.